From rapid innovation to pivoting employees to remote work and adapting on-site work protocols, we have had to ‘learn as we go’ in 2020 in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic. As the year draws to a close and companies plan for 2021, we must take the lessons learned from the past several months and apply them to our future.
During the upcoming Virtual Roundtable: Lessons Learned from COVID-19 and Predictions for the New Year Ahead, our expert panelists will share their insights, advice and expertise to answer all of your questions about the impact of the pandemic and how to plan ahead for the new year.
Moderator: Philbert Shih, Managing Director, Structure Research Ltd.
Guest speakers include:
- Phillip Marangella, CMO, EdgeConneX
- Scott Schelle, President, Schelle Cellular Group
- Marshall Lerner, President, GIR Software Services
- Todd Cushing, President, 1623 Farnam
Virtual Roundtable Details & Registration
- Topic: Lessons Learned from COVID-19 and Predictions for the New Year Ahead
- Date / Time: December 10th – 1:00 p.m. ET – 2:00 p.m. ET
- Registration Link: REGISTER HERE
Upcoming JSA Virtual Roundtables
In addition to Thursday’s panel, JSA has gathered some of the top executives in the telecom and data center industries for monthly virtual roundtable discussions. View the upcoming virtual roundtable calendar here, including Spring 2021 dates!