The International Conference for High Performance Computing, Networking, Storage, and Analysis (SC23) is just around the corner — but discussions around how innovative applications and high-density deployments are shaping up have been in full swing for some time. Across academia, medical research, oil and gas industries, finance and beyond, HPC, AI and ML are making a splash in major ways. Still, syncing up critical infrastructure capabilities with the demands of our day is an ongoing process.
iM Critical, a data center and IT services company shaping the future of IT infrastructure, is no stranger to HPC initiatives and other innovative, data-hungry applications — and the company has made it its mission to support tomorrow’s requirements. Soon, the iM team will be on-site at SC23 to share all the details. But here’s a sneak peek into how they do it: With intelligent design, HPC-capable infrastructure and holistic sustainability advantages throughout.
The company’s data centers in Pittsburgh and Miami pack a major punch for organizations looking to empower HPC, offering full-stack IT services, unconstrained space and power in major metros and efficient processes that reduce the impacts of advanced computing efforts. The result is a data center solution (and a trusted infrastructure partnership) that meets all the major mandates of today’s digital world.
In Pittsburgh, iM’s modular campus offers:
- Low latency networks with sub-1ms metro optical rings
- Unique network route diversity to major peering points
- Full-stack managed IT services
- Big Data storage
- Onsite renewable energy source
- Strategic location within an SBA HUBZone/IRS opportunity zone
- High-speed public cloud on-ramp
Meanwhile, in Miami, customers leverage:
- Carrier-neutral interconnection to multiple carriers / diverse underground POE’s
- Sub 1ms multi-100gb metro optical rings & direct subsea cable access
- Energy-efficient technologies
- Direct public cloud on-ramp
- Managed servers, storage, network with private & hybrid cloud aaS
- Cyber security support: monitoring, intrusion detection & rapid response
- 24/7/365 onsite SOC/NOC & high-tier remote hands support
Of course, the value of iM Critical goes way beyond mere specs — so don’t miss the iM team on-site at SC23, where you can chat more about what the future of advanced infrastructure looks like. Don’t miss them at booth #1793, and be sure to email [email protected] to book a meeting.