1623 Farnam will be hosting a webinar featuring speakers from Google Cloud, Megaport and Qwinix on February 17th at 10am CT/11am ET. The webinar will focus on the importance of building your cloud network to ensure it is agile and future-proof. The panel will answer all of your multicloud questions, including some of the most commonly asked:
- How Google Cloud Interconnect and Anthos enables hybrid and multi-cloud offerings.
- What are the SLA terms that can be expected?
- How to connect and interconnect applications to all 3 cloud providers with ease.
The discussion will answer these questions and more, with opportunities for audiences to participate and ask the expert panel their own burning questions about implementing a multicloud strategy. And, all attendees will be entered to win an Oculus Quest 2 which will be raffled off directly following the presentation. The panel includes the following speakers:
- Nick De Cristofaro, Networking Specialist, Customer Engineer, Google Cloud
- John Bacon, Cloud Partner Engineer, Google Cloud
- Kyle Moreta, Solutions Architecture at Megaport
- David “Mac” McDaniel, VP of Cloud Professional Services at Qwinix
- Greg Elliott, VP of Business Development at 1623 Farnam
- Linn Gowen, VP of Sales & Marketing at 1623 Farnam
Pour yourself a fresh cup of coffee and join us on Wednesday, February 17th at 10am CT/11am ET to learn all about the multicloud and for your chance to win an Oculus Quest 2! Click here to register.