Connected2Fiber invites you to join them for lunch and a virtual roundtable on Wednesday, February 17th at 1pm ET. This roundtable will explore the critical importance of network fabric transparency and why understanding where applications and people are, and how you can easily connect them, is of critical importance in the delivery of SD-WAN. Along with the insights from our featured panelists, the first 50 industry professionals to register will receive a free lunch delivered to your door to enjoy during the roundtable.
The SD-WAN market is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 34.5% between 2020 and 2025, according to Markets and Markets. Industry pundits have long suggested that the demand for SD-WAN will grow significantly across every line of business to manage the complex and diverse network infrastructure at a low cost. And while SD-WAN simplifies network complexities (configuration, management, and optimization to name a few), there remains a complexity that must be addressed in concert with any successful SD-WAN deployment.
Brian O’Connor, Director, SE, Granite Telecommunications
Dean Campbell, Chief Technology Officer, LightRiver
Ben Edmond, CEO at Connected2Fiber
- How has network fabric topology changed in the last decade and what are the primary drivers of this change?
- Network transport services/protocols that are having the biggest impacts on the evolution or transformation of the network
- How the rise of software-defined networking change how we look at network fabric
- How network fabric transparency impacts the deployment of SD-WAN
- Critical challenges network operators face when deploying SD-WAN
Don’t miss out on the conversation or the opportunity to receive a free lunch!