A lot is happening in the world right now. Governments worldwide are figuring out how to reopen as economies recover from the COVID-19 pandemic, and businesses across much of the United States are literally preparing for the next storm as the spring severe weather and Atlantic hurricane seasons loom. Owners of small and medium-sized businesses may think they don’t have time to examine their disaster recovery and business continuity strategies, but there is actually no better time to prepare.
The Burning Questions
In the upcoming virtual executive roundtable, Rethinking SMB Business Continuity in 2020, hosted by 365 Data Centers, industry leaders will guide IT managers and business owners through questions they should consider that will help them prepare. Some businesses need quick business continuity solutions for things like severe weather, while others are ready for long-term solutions in the event of something unexpected like COVID-19.
The panel discussion will examine six questions that will help any business achieve a favorable outcome:
- Why is now a good time for SMBs to reevaluate their business continuity plans? What’s the impact of COVID-19?
- What are the questions SMB leaders should ask themselves when thinking through their business continuity plan?
- Is the best strategy moving forward, from a business continuity perspective, to build or buy?
- How will your company stay up and running in the event of a disaster?
- How will you educate your team on disaster preparedness?
- How would you resume normal business practices after a disaster?
Company and IT leaders from all industries are encouraged to attend this free event at 1 p.m. ET on Tuesday, May 19. The first 50 attendees receive a $25 gift card for lunch! Click here to register.
- What: Rethinking SMB Business Continuity in 2020
- When: 1 p.m. ET on Tuesday, May 19
- Where: The comfort of your home or office
- Cost: Free
- Click here to register