Sometimes all you need to wind down after a busy day is a good podcast. But, you want to listen to something with substance to stay informed, right? With this in mind, JSA Podcasts is proud to present Data Movers. Our newest podcast series brings together our very own Jaymie Scotto Cutaia and B2B Social Media Influencer Evan Kirstel to interview top industry executives. The podcast gives the most prominent men and women in telecom and data centers a platform to discuss their backgrounds, career highs and lows and unique perspectives on the industry in the past, present and future.
The podcast hosts are both widely recognized in the telecom and data center industry as subject matter experts. Cutaia as the founder and CEO of JSA, where she has established industry media and news channels such as JSA TV, JSA Virtual Roundtables and JSA’s Telecom News Now Blog (TNN). Kirstel is a notable thought leader in IT and telecom, with an online followership of more than 400,000 across his social media platforms.
“JSA Podcasts are already enjoyed by an audience of thousands from around the world, but we wanted to create a new show with a new angle: taking a deeper dive into the minds of industry leaders,” says Cutaia. “The ‘movers’ part of Data Movers refers to movers and shakers, the shot callers that are on the forefront of what is happening in the world of data center infrastructure and telecommunications. Along with Evan, I’m excited for the opportunity to learn what these leaders are curious about, what inspires them and what insights they can share.”
The podcast series launched November 4 with new episodes released biweekly. A stellar stable of guests is already lined up for the remainder of the year:
- November 4 – Erick Contag, Executive Chairman of GlobeNet and President of SubOptic Association
- November 11 – Special Veterans Day Edition – Lee Kirby, Chairman and Co-Founder of Salute Mission Critical
- November 18 – Phillip Marangella, Chief Marketing Office of EdgeConneX
- December 2 – Dr. Julie Albright, Lecturer at the University of Southern California and Board Member of iMasons
- December 16 – Raul K. Martynek, CEO of DataBank
- December 30 – Dave Johnson, President of Comstar Technologies
To listen to the podcast visit JSA Podcasts, or subscribe through Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn or iHeartRadio.