The China Telecom Americas (CTA) team has been hard at work providing enterprises across China and the Americas with global communications solutions. CTA’s main focus has been to connect Asia-Pacific companies to the Americas and vice versa. But the company has been advancing the digital infrastructure space in other ways lately.
Luis Fiallo, Vice President of CTA, recently sat down with Telecom Ramblings to talk about new developments. The Industry Spotlight article offers a glimpse of some of the hurdles CTA has overcome as well as what’s in store.
Fiallo’s Industry Spotlight includes:
- CTA’s origins and its global approach to solving IT challenges for the world’s largest organizations.
- How it has evolved to help Chinese companies connect into North America and other parts of the world.
- The effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on the evolution of the digital infrastructure landscape.
- A sneak peak of CTA’s plans to expand in Latin America.
- How CTA’s networks have become Mutually Agreed Norms for Routing Security (MANRS) conformant, and the importance of encouraging other Tier 1 providers to explore this opportunity to create a safer internet. (See more on CTA’s MANRS participation here.)