How can enterprises best leverage multi-cloud capabilities?
EdgeConneX®, and Rackspace are teaming up to enable cloud solutions at the edge. Through a combination of EdgeConneX highly proximate edge data centers and Rackspace managed hosting, enterprises can take advantage of best in breed solutions from Amazon Web Services, Microsoft® Azure®, OpenStack®, VMware®, Google Cloud Platform™, Oracle and others.
“Enterprises are running an increasing number of applications, across multiple locations, and those applications have become increasingly more complex and critical to their businesses success. As part of the growing digital transformation trend, enterprise customers are asking for hybrid solutions delivered as a service and as close to their end-user customers as possible to ensure the best possible experience. As a premier edge data center provider with a longstanding philosophy of bringing the edge to its customers, partnering with EdgeConneX was a natural fit.” – Lisa McLin, Vice President of Channel Sales and Channel Chief at Rackspace.
EdgeConneX and Rackspace customers can realize immediate benefits including:
- EdgeConneX Data Center Services: An established global platform of hyperlocal to hyperscale data center facilities in over 30 markets worldwide, connects Cloud Service Providers and enterprises with improved latency, performance and reliability.
- Multi-Cloud Scalability: Hybrid and Multi-Cloud solutions allow customers to optimize Cloud services, delivering flexibility and scalability as their business grows and evolves. In addition, Cloud connect solutions from Amazon Web Services, Megaport, Telia, PacketFabric, Comcast, and more, allow customers to utilize the best, fastest cloud service for any workload.
- Private Cloud Services: Pay-As-You-Go Private Cloud services from Rackspace allow customers to run private clouds with a consumption and billing model similar to public cloud models.
- Managed Hosting, Data and Applications: Rackspace offers managed services for leading databases, ecommerce, digital marketing and enterprise applications in the Oracle and SAP ecosystems.
- 24×7 Visibility and Enhanced Security: A powerful combination of tools like Rackspace Managed Security (RMS) and EdgeConneX EdgeOS, the next-generation Data Center Information Management (DCIM) platform, delivers added value for customers with industry-leading security services and web-based, self-service data center operations, monitoring, ticketing, and more.
“We are honored to partner with Rackspace combining our customer-centric philosophies to deliver integrated cloud solutions locally to businesses and tailored to each customer’s unique requirements,” said Phillip Marangella, Chief Marketing Officer at EdgeConneX. “Our collaboration helps bring a faster, easier and more economical path to cloud migration for enterprises by bringing the cloud to the customer through local access to the most proximate, flexible, secure and scalable cloud solutions with the ability to support any deployment type from any cloud service provider yet optimized and managed by Rackspace.”