Join us for an upcoming virtual roundtable event on Thursday, August 24, that delves into the cutting-edge realm of “Power and Cooling Innovations: Reducing the Carbon Footprint in Network Infrastructure.”
As the global drive towards sustainability intensifies, this event gathers thought leaders, experts, and enthusiasts to explore ingenious approaches reshaping the landscape of network sustainability. The group will offer insightful discussions on energy-efficient solutions, pioneering technologies, and transformative strategies aimed at minimizing the carbon footprint of network infrastructure.
Moderator Laurel Burton, Executive Vice President of Account Strategy at JSA, will be joined by a range of specialists in the data center industry who are featured authors in the upcoming book ‘Greener Data – Volume Two’ that will launch on Earth Day 2024. Featured speakers include:
- Nicole Diersheide, Director – Category Large Engine >600kW at Kohler
- Jonathan Gibbs, SVP Design and Construction at Prime Data Centers
- Kim Gunnelius, Managing Director at Verne Global – Finland
- Bill Kleyman, Board Member at Neu.ro
- Melissa Reali-Elliott, Content Marketing Manager at DC BLOX
- Maxie Reynolds, CEO at Subsea Cloud
*Register soon!* JSA is offering a complimentary lunch to the first 100 industry professionals who register. If you register soon, lunch will be delivered right to your door – just in time for Thursday’s roundtable discussion.
TITLE: Power and Cooling Innovations: Reducing the Carbon Footprint in Network Infrastructure
DAY / TIME: Thursday, August 24 at 1p ET / 12p CT / 11a MT / 10a PT
REGISTRATION LINK: Register Here