Render, an innovative network management construction platform, announces it has launched the next generation of Render’s Digital Network Construction platform as a result of customer demand.
The new and enhanced capabilities, powered by Render’s digital construction management platform, utilize today’s technology and digital data flows to deliver quality fiber networks faster and more efficiently than before during an all-time high of network demand.
Render’s Digital Construction approach is unique and provides an integrated, unified view of end-to-end project delivery data, enabling an entirely paperless construction process. Render partners with rural network delivery teams, operators and consultants interested in the significant time, cost, and quality improvements of a digital deployment approach.
The updates to the Render platform for accelerated wireless and FTTH network deployment enable customers to utilize a simplified workflow, while giving construction and office teams real-time, geospatial construction data and insights needed to deliver networks at speed without increasing risk or compromising quality.
Some of the enhancements include:
- Enabling speed and quality with integrated construction, QA, and change processes: Revolutionary QA, change management, and digital redlining processes enable project teams to identify and rectify quality issues and document changes dynamically in a single, digital construction workflow.
- Aligning and defining your network’s optimal build sequence: Increased flexibility to define and respond to rollout, architecture or strategic priorities without commercial impact or construction progress delays.
- Actionable insights at a program and portfolio level: Synthesize real-time data from the field to track performance at a program or portfolio level in a simple, unified view.
- Connecting customers up to 2x faster: Seamlessly integrate construction as-built data with CRM and network operations systems to automate the experience from customer request to connect.
- Cut your project material wastage by a factor of five: Streamline material management and accurately track material utilization from the field to the office dramatically reducing material wastage.
- Platform-wide user experience reimagined: An intuitive network engineering and construction crew experience enables faster task allocations and completions. All stakeholders view the project based on their role and what they need to see, enabling timely, quality decisions by visualizing their work in context of the broader project.
This week’s launch is the first in a series of Render platform enhancements planned over the coming months.
Read the full article here.