JSA Launches the TEX Portal, an Intelligent Networking and Meeting Management App Designed for Community Engagement Across the Tech and Telecom Industries
New TEX Portal Allows Members to Smartly Engage with Industry Decision Makers, with a Focus on Forging Business Relationships and Improving Event ROI
MIDDLEBROOK, Va., March 5, 2019 — Jaymie Scotto & Associates (JSA), the preeminent provider of Public Relations, Marketing and Event Planning services for the tech and telecom industries, and founder and host of the C-Level networking event series the Telecom Exchange (TEX), announces the launch of its brand new TEX Portal.
A groundbreaking new event app, unlike any other in the industry, the TEX Portal is a community resource that allows members to intelligently connect and plan one-on-one meetings that take place at any of JSA’s quarterly TEX events, as well as all other industry events and/or virtual or in-person meetings on a 24/7/365 basis. The Portal also serves as a platform for members to actively share invaluable ideas and resources across the Portal’s Executive Idea Board and Library. Members include decision makers in the telecom, tech, data center and network infrastructure ecosystem.
TEX Portal Members can:
- Plan meetings virtually and at any/all industry events, including the quarterly Telecom Exchange events;
- Select business and technology interests and services so the Portal can then intelligently recommend with whom to meet;
- Pitch ideas on the Executive Idea Board to a select group of decision makers or entire member base;
- Access and post educational papers and videos in the Library
- First viewing of JSA’s Monthly Virtual CEO Roundtable recordings, prior to being released to the industry;
- Upload executive bios and company profiles and more.
“We are bringing industry matchmaking, meeting management and information sharing to the next level,” states Jaymie Scotto Cutaia, CEO and Founder of JSA. “The TEX Portal now allows its members to network not just for one single event, but throughout the year, and with other key decision makers within the tech, telecom and data center ecosystem, enabling better business decisions up and down the stack.”