On the heels of DCD London, the Data Center Dynamics team is making their way across the pond to Northern Virginia, also known as “data center alley.” The nickname comes as no surprise with over 225 data centers calling the Northern Virginia region home, making it the perfect destination for the industry’s best to network, learn and inspire. With over 500 attendees already registered, DCD Connect Live Virginia is proving to attract a crowd.
Still need to register? In partnership with DCD, we are proud to offer free registration and hotel accommodations to the JSA community, click here to register now. Enter code, “JSAVIRGINIA,” at checkout.
Interested in learning more? Dan Loosemore, COO at Data Center Dynamics, sat down with our events team and shared his top 10 reasons to attend.
10 Reasons to Attend DCD Connect Virginia
1) Take part in some fantastic interactive debates and get your opinions heard on key topics ranging from sustainability to edge deployments to liquid cooling. See the program of workshops here.
2) Learn best practice from hyperscale experts such as Sarah Godbehere, Google, and Sarah Keller, Uber, as we bring the industry’s leading female voices to the DCD Mainstage!
3) Get the inside track from colocation giants with capacity set to double in the region as we speak to Karen Petersberg, Digital Realty and Daniel Moore, CyrusOne on the Mainstage.
4) Uncover the latest Innovations from our Tech Exchange sessions with leading providers such as Schneider Electric, Vertiv, Honeywell, Eaton and Kohler – see all 60+ event partners here
5) Get the inside track from our DCD>Talks Interview stage asking key leaders for lessons-learned and practical advice. Don’t miss our interview with Rose Celestin, AWS.
6) Network in style and enjoy live music at the Icebreaker reception to meet new connections in relaxed 5* environments.
7) Get to know prospective partners better and build trust with unique cocktail making experiences on Day 2 of the event
8) Meet new connections over a round of golf as we host a data center golf tournament within the rolling Potomac River Valley landscape!
9) Engage in meaningful discussion over hosted 3 course lunches with like-minded peers around key data center topics.
10) Be surrounded by 500+ of your data center peers. With the invitation only style set-up. We want to create meaningful connections!
Ready to make your way to “data center alley?” Click here to apply for free registration and hotel accommodations with promo code: JSAVIRGINIA. See you there!