OUR PAN-US REACH
Founded in NYC in 2005, JSA has spread its wings over the years, expanding across the country from the Atlantic to the Pacific coast, as well as North to Canada, and East to Europe, while staying true to its local American roots.
Today our company is headquartered in Virginia, a state steeped in telecom and technology history, often cited as one of the key megaPoPs of the Internet with global peering points in Ashburn, Herndon and soon-to-be home the landing point of Marea, the subsea transatlantic cable by Facebook and Microsoft, connecting the US to Europe.
JSA US KEY BENEFITS
- Hyper-focused on telecom and tech; we know the language, have the contacts, expertise, tools and processes for companies up and down the OSI Stack
- Started in 2005 as the first agency ever to be focused solely on telecom, today we are still the ‘gold star standard’ in the industry, having been voted two years in a row as the “Best Telecom PR Firm” by LiveWire
- Proven US media network, relationships and reach and well-honed best media outreach practices and results, with mainstream, industry and local/regional publication wins for dozens of clients locally and globally
- Access to global media database that is updated daily with over 1 MM journalists, analysts, bloggers and social influencers
- Proven success in growing our clients’ brand equity long-term, often resulting in M&As and/or lucrative exit strategies
- Our JSA client roster is a robust marketplace of data center, telecom and tech operators, who often partner or work together to ensure a global, connected and flexible network infrastructure
- Not only do we provide PR, marketing and event planning services, we also provide a proven readership – via our established JSA Channels (such as our monthly newsletters, our weekly wrap-ups, our industry blog, our JSA TV YouTube channel, our JSA Radio channel on iHeartRadio, our executive networking events called Telecom Exchange and more)
PACKAGE DEAL: LEAD GEN + PR
Our services include media relations, search engine optimization, lead generation campaigns, Google AdWords/PPC advertising, social media, website design and more. Our experts work daily to make sure you get ROI on your marketing investments by paying attention to all aspects of your company’s communications. We offer package deals to suit any budget.
CUSTOMER TESTIMONIAL: HIBERNIA NETWORKS
“We retained JSA for 12+ years, a testament to their ability to grow with us over the years, in both strategy and delivery. From our early start-up beginnings with just 6 PoPs, to the global terrestrial and undersea network of over 240+ PoPs, recently acquired by GTT for $610MM, JSA was our proven marketing and PR partners who helped us with every owned, earned and paid media asset along the way. Phenomenal team, phenomenal creativity, phenomenal passion.” – Eric Gutshall, Former Head of Partner Programs, President of Wholesale, EVP of Sales and Marketing of Hibernia Networks, now the Founder and Global Head of Asset & Capacity Sales of United Cable Company
CUSTOMER TESTIMONIAL: XKL
“Since we began work with JSA, they have been an integral part of XKL’s marketing strategy. Not only do they provide guidance and execution on our marketing and communications plan, but they support us on a variety of initiatives as if they were direct employees. JSA does what they say they do- they have opened up new opportunities for XKL.” – Susan Vandament, Head of Business Development, Sales and Marketing, XKL
CUSTOMER TESTIMONIAL: DE-CIX
“Our last announcement’s success is a testament to why we selected JSA for our North American PR exposure. Our press release on expanding into NYC yielded over a dozen interviews, particularly in key target media organizations for us, such as GigaOM, Light Reading, Carrier Ethernet News and Data Center Knowledge. JSA also arranged briefings for us with key analyst houses like IDC, 451 Research, Telegeography and more. It’s clear that JSA knows our space and has the relationships to get our news heard by the right organizations.” – Frank P. Orlowski, Head of Marketing, DE-CIX
CUSTOMER TESTIMONIAL: FIRSTLIGHT
“The decision to rebrand was made quickly and we wanted to coincide with an important event, which put the pressure on us to get it done. The JSA team stepped up and played a pivotal role in making it happen- smoothly. From a new logo design to integration on all materials, both online and in-print, JSA worked hand-in-hand with us to get this done. We had gotten a lot of compliments on the rebranding and much of that praise is due to JSA’s talent and hard work.” – Maura Mahoney, Senior Director of Marketing & Product Management, FirstLight