As JSA’s Account Director, Candace is responsible for account management, client relationships, content creation/editing, media relations, strategy and research analysis. She writes and edits press releases, blogs, thought leadership articles, collateral, website content and more.
Candace comes to JSA with a journalistic eye, having spent four years as a newspaper reporter in Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley. She relied on strong professional relationships with sources and constant research to stay up-to-date on her beats. These tactics have proven useful in covering the telecom “beat” and developing media/analyst relationships that have helped to secure client coverage and briefings.
Candace loves thinking outside the box for clients and then executing on strategic, detail-oriented, data- and results-driven campaigns. She’s passionate about creating engaging, informative content and then leveraging it to drive results for clients.
Candace has a Bachelor of Science degree in Mass Communications and Psychology from Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, VA. She lives in Las Vegas with her boyfriend and their lab mix, River. She enjoys traveling, reading, getting hooked on good podcasts and TV shows (recommendations welcome!) and finding every excuse to check out new restaurants.
Candace’s Notable Accolades Include:
Writing Examples – Candace wrote the below content pieces, employing strategic messaging and keywords to ensure the articles were reaching and speaking to target audiences. For the below thought leadership articles, Candace secured opportunities for her clients to contribute to these publications.
Thought Leadership Articles
- Why Edge Data Centers are Crucial for SMBs
- Enhancing the Customer Experience Through Network Traffic Transparency
- From Cybersecurity to the Channel: Top 4 Managed Service Trends
- Feeding the World with AgTech and Reliable Broadband
- Data Center, Cloud & Other Service Providers: Are You Ready for IoT?
- Web-Scale Enterprises (and those moving in that direction), We’re Here to Help
- How 365 Brings a “Technology Humanized” Approach to Hybrid, Edge Data Center Solutions
- ONAP Continues to Drive Network Virtualization. Here’s Why We Support It.
Client Media Coverage – Candace’s media relationships and strategic pitching secured the below coverage for her clients.
- Fierce Telecom: The Sphere unveils blockchain-powered global ecosystem for carriers, enterprises
- Capacity: Brightlink IP Has Its Eyes Set on Global Expansion
- Channel Futures: How MSPs Can Successfully Integrate CPaaS Solutions (for Brightlink IP)
- Light Reading: Can Carriers Make Money on CPaaS? (for Brightlink IP)
- Telecom Ramblings: Industry Spotlight: 365 Data Centers CEO Bob DeSantis
- Network Computing: Cloud-Native: What Does It Mean for Infrastructure? (for 365 Data Centers)
- The Enterprisers Project: What’s next in IT automation: 6 trends to watch (for Datavision)
- TechTarget: More cybersecurity trends to watch for in 2017 (for Faction)
- ChannelProNetwork: The Promise of SD-WAN (for Faction)
- Telecom Reseller Podcast: CENX 7 represents big gains for Tier-1 carriers
Candace has secured speaking positions for her clients at key industry events, such as PTC, NANOG and Data Center World Global, as well as on This Week in Enterprise Tech, I Love Data Centers and other podcasts.
Clients have won top business awards and earned spots on key lists with Candace’s drafted submissions, including the Global Carrier Awards, Leading Lights Awards, MEF Awards, American Business Awards and Deloitte Technology Fast 500.
Design & Video
- Candace wrote the script, led the creative strategy and worked with both client and designer to develop this video.