Join JSA and 450+ leading data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives for the inaugural Texas Data Center Summit on October 10 at the Renaissance Dallas Hotel. With over forty speakers confirmed to participate in 10+ discussions on new opportunities and challenges, it is sure to be a good event. Texas Data Center Summit has joined The National Data Center Summit Series, produced by CAPRATE Events (CRE), as part of their Fall 2013 Conference Calendar. This conference will be the fourth installment in the 2013 Series.
The agenda will raise key themes, such as:
- Who are the most active investors of data center real estate assets in Dallas, Houston, Austin and San Antonio markets?
- With lower utility costs – and a deregulated system – is Texas likely to attract new data center developers?
- Special Focus: Opportunities in the Dallas market and why it’s attracting foreign capital and high-profile end-users.
- Financing speculative data center development: Can it be done?
- The next Texas and central state data center market: Economic development incentives, connectivity and explosive growth
- The impact of the cloud on new development: Opportunity or threat?
- Disaster scenarios: Strategies for “The Day after Tomorrow,” including fire, redundancy & UPS.
More than 4,000 executives have attended The National Data Center Summit Series conferences since 2011 in New York, Santa Clara, Chicago, and Los Angeles. The inaugural Texas Data Center Summit will bring special focus to data center real estate opportunities and challenges in Dallas, Houston, Austin and San Antonio markets.
For more information on the Texas Data Center Summit, visit: http://cre-events.com/texasdata/. If you like to sign up for the CAPRATE Events master mailing list to receive the latest news on all CRE events, click here.