TNCI Operating Company LLC, announces the launch of its newest solution, TNCI Telastic Hosted Voice. This is the first Hosted Voice solution that TNCI has offered its customers, expanding its stellar product portfolio.
TNCI Telastic Hosted Voice is a Hosted PBX/IP Centrex application that leverages industry standard SIP while providing the telephony functionality necessary to offer standard and/or customer IP PBX services to the SMB (Small-Medium size Business) markets.
TNCI Telastic Hosted Voice provides the end user to choose a custom session option, which gives the customer the ability to separate its seats and calling sessions by allowing the customer to share its sessions over many locations. This is the perfect solution for any customer that does not require all of its users to be on the phone at the same time. Please see the key feature of TNCI Telastic Hosted Vopice below.
– Find-Me/Follow-Me, Fax and voice mail to email
– Programmable IVR, call queuing & auto attendant
– Mobile/smart phone integration
– Corporate directory, page groups and call detail records
– Burstability beyond contracted sessions
– Premise phones, soft clients, and smart phone client support
Channel Partners Conference and Expo attendees can be among the first to see TNCI Telastic Hosted Voice in action. TNCI is holding training sessions for its new product at Channel Partners Conference and Expo in Las Vegas on the below dates.
– February 26, 2014 10:30 am (PST) – Located in Sands 303
– February 27, 2014 10:30 am (PST) – Located in Sands 303