As one of the most unique networking events in our industry, Telecom Exchange provides an opportunity for over 500+ decision makers from national and international telecom companies to connect to those in shared meet-me-rooms across the country and do business. Start your planning early and receive more branding per dollar and become a sponsor of Telecom Exchange East.
With confirmed sponsorships over $1,500 or more, sponsors receive:
- NEW for 2013: JSATV Video Interview Package & Discounts
- Branding as a Telecom Exchange sponsor
- Exhibit space and signage on the show floor
- Company listing in the online and printed Directory, the top resource for colo providers and data center facilities
- Two free all access networking passes
- Company logo on the 20×20 “Thank You to our Sponsors” banner displayed on-site
- Company logo on all event collateral (TEX website, email promotions, communication and printed event collateral)
- Company logo on all event blogs posted on Telecom News Now (TNN), receiving over 50,000 hits per month
- Sponsor mention in Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook, with reach to well over 100,000 members
- Logo included in JSA’s monthly TNT video newsletter, reaching over 17,000 contacts, sent monthly until the event
- Discount on registration for event sponsors
- Exclusive access to key executives through DealCenter, Telecom Exchange’s online meeting management planner
For more information on sponsorships, email Lauren Sauer at [email protected].
1102 Grand, 325 Hudson, Accedian Networks, ADVA Optical Networking, Colo Atl, ColoGuard, CSF Corporation, Cyan, Dark Fiber Community, Global Capacity, Jaymie Scotto & Associates, JSA TV, Level 3 Communications, Mission Critical, Optical Communications Group (OCG), Optelian, Rimhub,TelecomYou and Time Warner Cable Business Class.