In an effort to emphasize the focus on Capital Investment and International Business Development, Seshaat’s innovative blockchain platform, OpenCryptoTrust (OpenCT), has appointed Arnur Amirgaliyev as Managing Director for the company.
Arnur is an entrepreneur, blockchain investor & advisor based in Astana, Kazakhstan. He comes to OpenCT with a wealth of experience, a vast network, and long-standing relationships within blockchain, finance, and law. Currently, he is an advisor to numerous large enterprises in Kazakhstan that are developing blockchain based business, crypto investment funds, and large-scale blockchain mining operations.
“I couldn’t be more excited and proud to become a member of the OpenCT team as we work to revolutionize the telco industry with our Killer Apps and breakthrough blockchain technologies,” declares Arnur Amirgaliyev.
From a global perspective, Arnur is well-versed in the current trends of blockchain investment and this is due in no small part to his training and professional experience which includes:
- Representative of AIFC (Astana International Financial Center) in New York
- Partner for Huapion Sourcing (Private Equity)
- Managing Director for Whitestone Advisors (Investment advisory boutique)
- Partner Linkage & Mind (International Law Firm)
- Masters (MSc) in Investment Banking & Securities from London School of Business & Finance
- Bachelor of Law (LL.B.) focused on International Law and Legal Studies from Kazakh State Law University
“We are thrilled to be welcoming Arnur to the OpenCryptoTrust and Seshaat teams,” states Mayande Walker, CEO of OpenCryptoTrust. “The vast experience and depth of knowledge that he brings with him cannot be overstated. Arnur will play a major role in finalizing some major global telco partnerships that are currently underway and begin the exciting journey of monetizing the OpenCT applications and technologies.”
OpenCT is a high performance, hybrid blockchain-based platform that enables innovative solutions in telecommunications. Those interested in learning more about OpenCT or its private sale are invited to visit www.openct.io.