A virtual Who’s Who of IT experts and providers will share best practices and trends in cloud computing, unified communications, and IT resilience at FirstLight’s Cloud Connect Summit on Thursday, November 15th at the Westchester Country Club in Rye, New York.
Don’t miss the next in FirstLight’s growing Cloud Connect Summit series! Attending the event will be representatives from FirstLight, Ciena, Veeam, Cisco, LightRiver and other IT experts who will share informative presentations and demos of cutting-edge unified communications tools, data protection, and business continuity solutions.
At the event:
- See a demo of the newly revised Cisco Webex Board
- Network with presenters and colleagues at a cocktail reception with appetizers and refreshments
- Learn about real-world problems and solutions from a panel of experts
- Door prizes include a Sonos Smart Speaker and Visa Gift cards
- See why IT directors, systems administrators, data managers, CIOs and CEOs always attend our summits held throughout the Northeast!
The event takes place from 2 pm to 5 pm , followed by a cocktail reception from 5 pm to 6:30 pm.
JSA is proud to support FirstLight’s event, and is excited to offer our Tech and Telecom News Now blog readers, for a limited time, the ability to attend the event for FREE! ($150 registration savings). To do so, click here to register for the event and enter in your special VIP code “JSA”.