Agility is an essential key to staying competitive. Roy Hilliard, VP of Business Development for NJFX , sat down with JSA TV to discuss this further. The ability for organizations to embrace all of the capabilities of new technologies is centered around having the proper infrastructure to support it. Data centers are the hub which brings together enterprises, as well as carriers, subsea cables and service providers, all in one place. At the heart of data processing is high capacity, low latency connectivity that is needed to process the vast amounts of data being generated every day. NJFX, located in Wall, New Jersey, is a unique data center operation with an immense amount of capacity available via subsea cables, along with US and global partners such as TI Sparkle, Zayo, Windstream, Epsilon and many others. As a Tier 3, highly secure and reliable colocation facility, NJFX provides a marketplace for carriers, enterprises and service providers to exchange traffic, and extend their reach across the U.S. and internationally. With NJFX at the center, organizations can interconnect to over one million route miles, both subsea and terrestrial, across 200+ countries and territories. This robust carrier-neutral ecosystem helps enterprises and carriers alike to drive innovation, collaborate and push opportunities forward.
Features of the NJFX colocation campus:
- Existing 10-Acre Tier-3 colocation and cable landing station (CLS) campus
- Expansion of a 48-acre campus
- Two interconnected carrier-neutral Meet-Me-Rooms
- Hurricane-5 resistant infrastructure
- Gated property with 24h surveillance and security
- N+1 UPS with configurable distribution for up to 20kw cabinet loads
- N+1 indoor generators with onsite fuel for emergency backup
- High and low-density solutions for flexible colocation
- SSAE 16 Type II certification
- 24-7/365 on-site support
To learn more, watch the JSA TV interview of Roy Hilliard, VP of Business Development at NJFX.