LEAD411, an innovative news and research firm, recently announced the winners of its New York City Hot 125 Awards. By closely following the fastest moving techy companies, LEAD411 narrowed down a list of 750 companies to the top 125. Companies had to meet certain criteria to be considered for the award including:
- Had to be located with the NYC metro area
- Must be in either the Software, Wireless, Internet or Media Industry
- 100% increase in revenues over the past 3 years
- $5M+ in funding in the past 2 years
- 2X traffic gains to their website in the past 12 months
- Over 1M unique website visitors a month
We are pleased to report that both Hibernia Atlantic and PacketExchange were chosen for this notable award.
For more information about Hibernia Atlantic: www.hiberniaatlantic.com
For more information about PacketExchange: www.packetexchange.net
The entire Top 125 list including more details about the award and winners can be found at http://www.lead411.com/topneworkcompanies.html.