Telecom Exchange East on June 26th in New York City is coming up in less than 3 months! 65% of our sponsorship packages have already been reserved. Don’t miss out on branding your company to the industry’s top decision makers and media attending the event. At this rate Telecom Exchange sponsorship packages will be sold out by May.
The core event philosophy of Telecom Exchange is simple: to connect networks with the people behind these networks while maintaining a true and neutral playing field. It is a true networking event designed to navigate telecom network buyers throughout the many colocation and connectivity options in and around the US and globally.
With confirmed sponsorships over $1,500 you will receive:
- NEW for 2013: JSA TV Video Interview Package & Discounts
- Branding as a Telecom Exchange sponsor
- Exhibit space and signage on the show floor
- Company listing in the online and printed Directory, the top resource illustrating key colo options and data center facilities, as well as the networks available within, throughout the East Coast
- Two free all access networking passes, including Exhibit Hall, One-on-One Meetings, Virtual Press Room, Technology Showcase, CEO Roundtables and Post-Event Cocktail Reception
- Company logo on the 20′ x 20′ “Thank You to our Sponsors” banner displayed on-site
- Company logo on all event collateral (TEX website, email promotions, communication
and printed event collateral)
- Company logo on all event blogs posted on Telecom News Now (TNN), receiving over 50,000 hits per month
- Sponsor mention in Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook, with reach to well over 100,000 members
- Logo included in JSA’s monthly TNT video newsletter, reaching over 17,000 contacts, sent monthly until the event
- Discount on registration for event sponsors
- Exclusive access to key executives through DealCenter, Telecom Exchange’s online meeting management planner
Don’t miss the opportunity to be a sponsor and showcase your brand to hundreds of thousands of key industry leaders and media, leading up to and during Telecom Exchange.
For more information on the sponsorship packages that are still available, email us at [email protected].
Here is a sample of who will be there:
1102 Grand, 325 Hudson, 451 Research, 910Telecom, Accedian Networks, ADVA Optical Networking, AFL, Alteva, Allied Fiber, Anixter, ATLANTIC ACM, Atlantic Metro, Blue Casa, BTI, ChannelVision, Colo Atl, ColoGuard, CommsUpdate, Contact Telecom, CoreSite, Cross River Fiber, CSF Corporation, Cyan, Cyber Security Network, Dark Fiber Community, Digital Lightwave, Ekinops, Electronic Environments Corporation, FiberMedia Data Centers, FibroLAN, fifteenfortyseven Critical Systems Realty, Finger Lakes Technologies Group, Inc., Global Capacity, GlobalVision, Jaymie Scotto & Associates, JSA TV, Level 3 Communications, Lightpath, Mission Critical, Net Access Corporation, Network Monitoring Incident Response, NYC Finance Expo, Optical Communications Group (OCG), Optelian, Ovum, PacketLight, PEG Bandwidth, Perseus Telecom, Rimhub, Sabey Data Centers, Sky Fiber, Sunesys, TelecomYou, Telecom Ramblings, Time Warner Cable Business Class, TMCnet.com, TNCI, Transmode, United Fiber & Data, UNSi, Vertical Systems Group, Wolf, and Xand