Lightower just announced the opening of a new data center located at 1309 Noble Street in
Philadelphia. The facility offers over 30,000 sq ft of secure, reliable colocation space and was established to support the growing demand the company is seeing from the Philly market.
This facility complements Lightower’s existing 50,000 square feet of colocation space in the adjacent facility at 401 North Broad Street. As one of the only providers to offer 24x7x365 on-site technical support in the area, Lightower can now deliver immediate on-site support to the growing requirements of its customers.
The 1309 Noble Street facility will be available starting at the end of March 2017 and offers:
- N+1 backups for power and cooling
- Diverse utility feeds, 4 MW of Redundant Capacity
- Security features include: On-site manned security, “man trap” entrances, card access, CCTV, locking cages and cabinets
- Access to the entire Lightower Network which includes 33,000+ route miles of fiber providing connectivity to 22,000+ service locations across 17 states
- Access to all Lightower all-fiber, high-performance network services and solutions
- Direct access to alternate carriers and networks
Lightower colocation services are available at 12 locations across 8 states including Connecticut, Illinois, Massachusetts, Ohio, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island. Lightower’s all-fiber network connects over 22,000 service locations across 17 states, including 275+ data centers, 500+ telco hotels and central offices, and 40+ financial exchanges.
All of Lightower’s colocation centers are strategically positioned to facilitate high-bandwidth connectivity to key business locations including carrier hotels, data centers, and content providers. Learn more about Lightower’s colocation offering here.
Follow Lightower on LinkedIn and Twitter.