Data security is a top priority in any industry, but the importance of keeping patient medical records confidential within the healthcare industry is second to none. The problem is, it isn’t always so simple for Healthcare IT professionals to keep up with the multitude of compliance regulations that MUST be adhered to.
Luckily, there are security partners who have had the appropriate compliance certifications for years and know the ins and outs of the space. Host.net has been providing Healthcare compliant security services to healthcare organizations of all sizes for decades. In fact, the company announced today that it has launched a HIPAA Compliance Package.
Host.net has a unique portfolio of services tailored to the healthcare industry – including cloud, colocation, physical security, cooling and power redundancies, multi-layer network redundancy, and hybrid IT solutions.
Through its custom-tailored and cost-effective packages you can access the following:
- Compliance security services
- Colocation with physical security and cooling and power redundancies
- Multi-layer network redundancy
- Hybrid IT solutions – cloud + colo
- Encryption as a Service
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
- Audit and Compliance Support
- Virtual Environments
- DR office space, Shared and Private Suites
- Managed Backup / VM replication
Click the link below to download the Host.Net HIPAA Compliance Package data sheet.