International Telecoms Week (ITW) is one of the top global networking events for the telecom wholesale industry, and one that JSA and our clients have been proud to be part of since ITW’s first event in Washington, DC back in 2008.
Due to our longtime relationship with Capacity Media and our active involvement with ITW, our Capacity friends recently gave JSA a private tour of the newest ITW event venues– and of course, we want to share our scoop with you!
So here’s the ‘insider’ 411:
- First and foremost, ITW is moving to a new month and a new city in 2019: specifically June 23-26 in Atlanta (so mark your calendars accordingly!)
- In recent years when held in Chicago, ITW utilized all of the space at the city’s Hyatt Regency and a portion of the Swissotel. In 2019, the event has a full buyout of two hotels in its new Atlanta location: The Marriott Marquis and The Hyatt Regency. What does this mean to you? More square footage, more meeting rooms, more attendees and therefore more networking opportunities!
- ITW 2019 will have two pedestrian bridge options to navigate attendees between hotels.
- Get ready for this one: there will be a total of 20 (yes, you read that correctly) elevators between the two hotel properties. And although express elevators are still planned, the long wait times will soon be a thing of the past. (One of the key motivators behind ITW’s decision to move!)
- Additionally, there will be more meeting room options, with a total of 530 rooms available. This is a measurably large increase from the 450 available last year in Chicago.
- New for 2019: expanded options for meetings with hybrid meeting area options available around the property. I know, we left this rather cryptic so you will have to stay tuned for next blog installment on the burning question… ‘what is a hybrid meeting area?’
So keep an eye out for our upcoming blogs in our ITW 2019 Blog Series where we discuss this burning question and more (including meeting space options, exhibit hall info, and a spotlight on local restaurants and venues). JSA is here to make the transition to Atlanta an easy one.
And of course, call or email anytime. Not only can we provide more of these insider details, but we can ensure your company has maximum exposure and media coverage at this event and others. Simply email, [email protected] to set up a brainstorming call.