According to Gartner, the global public cloud service market is set to reach a total value of $186.4 billion in 2018 – a 21.4 percent growth from $153.5 billion in 2017. However, concerns over security often pose a lingering barrier to widespread adoption of cloud services within organizations.
Today, GlobeNet, a wholesale provider of telecom infrastructure in the Americas, gave its response to those looking for secure access to the cloud by formally launching its Cloud Connect Service. Through a single, private connection, the company’s customers can access a wide variety of global cloud providers as well as any major data center for cloud companies in the US, Europe and Asia.
Backed by the most resilient network in the Americas, GlobeNet’s Cloud Connect Service is highly secure and features zero oversubscription, guaranteeing the delivery of high-speed services and ensuring uptime for mission-critical and SaaS applications.
“At GlobeNet, we are committed to speeding business and ensuring the security of our customers’ critical infrastructure and network connections. Our Cloud Connect Service is an optimal solution for enterprises looking to transmit their cloud-sensitive data through a dedicated private link connection. By bypassing the public internet and utilizing our award-winning, reliable international network, we provide our clients with the control they need to expand successfully into new markets.”
– Eduardo Falzoni, CEO of GlobeNet
Key features of GlobeNet’s Cloud Connect Service include:
- Higher security: With a private and secure connection to cloud service providers, customers reduce the risk of network hijacking, DDoS attacks and other major connectivity concerns.
- Consistent experience: Zero oversubscription guarantees the delivery of high-speed service, ensuring uptime for mission-critical and SaaS applications.
- Efficiency and scalability: Access cloud providers based on your needs, choosing from 50 Mbps to 10 Gbps; rapidly upgrade as traffic demand progresses.
- Network Monitoring 24x7x365: With a NOC in the US and local attention numbers, GlobeNet proactively manages your network and can provide multilingual support in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
Available cloud services include: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, LinkedIn, Zendesk, Salesforce, Oracle, Zoom Video Communications and Cisco WEBEX, among others.
To learn more about GlobeNet, visit the company’s website at www.globenet.com.