Early-Bird Exhibitor Opportunities are Ending on March 16th
Telecom Exchange is taking place on June 26th, at Cipriani Wall Street in NYC. The focus is on creating a neutral networking event, where we strip away the marketing frills and focus on your key business offerings and direct networking opportunities. As one of the most unique networking events in our industry, Telecom Exchange provides an opportunity for over 500+ decision makers from national and international telecom companies to connect to those in shared meet-me-rooms across the country and do business. The exhibit floor is arranged in alphabetical order by company name and already have sold 20% of our total tables. Exhibitor space is limited, be sure to secure your space today.
Each exhibitor of Telecom Exchange East receives:
- Same size space and branding
- 3ft wide table space and a 7ft sign where your logo is clearly visible
- 2 free all conference passes with access to the entire day’s events, including exhibit hall, one-on-one meetings, CEO Roundtables and the pre and post receptions
- Company logo included on the Exhibitor slide which is in rotation on two large screens with in the Exhibit Hall
- Company logo included on our “Thank You to our Exhibitors” banner displayed on-site, (guaranteeing visibility by all attendees)
- Company information listed in the printed and online Telecom Exchange Directory
- The Directory is your ‘network road map’ of available connectivity options in the New York tri-state area. The Directory also includes a map of the Exchange exhibit floor, where network providers, colo houses and other exhibitors arelocated, and the promotions available to all Telecom Exchange attendees. Click here to view the printed directory from 2012 and the check out current2013 online Directory here.
Early Bird Exhibitor rate is $850 and ends on March 15th; after March 15th the cost to exhibit will be $1,000. Sponsorships are also available on a first come first serve basis; click here to view a list of the available sponsorships. Please email Lauren Sauer at [email protected] to secure your exhibitor table today or if you would like to receive additional information about Telecom Exchange East.
2013 Telecom Exchange East Sponsors:
1102 Grand, 325 Hudson, Accedian Networks, ADVA Optical Networking, Colo Atl, ColoGuard, Contact Telecom, CSF Corporation, Cyan, Dark Fiber Community, Global Capacity, Jaymie Scotto & Associates, JSA TV, Level 3 Communications, Mission Critical, Optical Communications Group (OCG), Optelian, Rimhub, Sunesys, TelecomYou and Time Warner Cable Business Class.