It is our pleasure to invite you to a complimentary webinar organized by the DOE featuring DCDIntelligence research. DCD is proud that their work is being utilized to help companies grow and expand their business operations globally.
THE EMERGING CHINESE MARKET FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE DATA CENTERS
Wednesday, April 22nd 2015 ● 11:00am – 2:30pm EDT (8:00am – 9:30am PDT, 11:00pm – 12:30am Beijing Time)
China is the world’s biggest energy consumer and home to 500 million internet users. Unprecedented demand and policies are driving rampant growth in data centers throughout the country. This webinar will shed light on some of the significant opportunities and challenges for companies exploring this market. Leading practitioners, researchers and officials will share insights from years of bilateral cooperation in this sector.
DOE’s Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory will:
- Review China’s market including data center stock, key actors, policies, incentives, and trends
- Describe joint U.S. – China initiatives
- Identify specific energy efficiency opportunities and recommend key resources
- In addition, senior experts from Power Standards Laboratory and Hewlett Packard will then share their experiences deploying high performance technologies and concepts in China.
- Brian Holuj (Senior Advisor, EERE International, U.S. Department of Energy)
- Dale Sartor, PE (Staff Scientist/Engineer, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory)
- Alex McEachern (President, Power Standards Lab)
- Mark J. Lepore P.E. (WW Lead – Data Center Facilities, Design & Implementation, Hewlett-Packard)
Register now to join us in this discussion!
Additional information is available on the LBNL Center of Expertise for Energy Efficiency in Data Centers’ website.
For more details on DCDIntelligence, the global markets we cover, and how our findings and analysis can help your business please visit www.datacenterdynamics.com/research or contact Kurtis Friesen at +1.212.404.2378 or [email protected].