In SD-WAN news, Datavision just announced a partnership with 128 Technology, the Session Smart routing company, to offer the software-based 128T Networking Platform (128T) for the deployment of SD-WAN and other next-gen solutions. Datavision is a network integration and consultancy company focused on network transformation.
- Is an intelligent software router that transforms networks into innovation engines by making them simpler, smarter, and more secure
- Runs on general-purpose compute platforms, allowing a wide range of deployment models from remote branch offices to hyper-scale data centers and across multi-cloud environments
- Provides a simple, secure, and efficient way forward for enterprises and telco providers looking to deploy a next-gen SD-WAN solution
“We welcome 128 Technology into Datavision’s portfolio of SDN-centric solutions and are excited to bring the benefits of their approach to our clients and through them, their end customers,” states Mark Abolafia, Chief Operating Officer at Datavision. “We look forward to working with and supporting 128 Technology in taking on the challenge of natively providing network-based security, control, and optimization of overly complex networks.”
Want to learn more?
- Check out the press release here.
- Datavision will be attending Metro Connect, taking place January 29 – 31 in Miami; to request an onsite meeting, click here.
- Read all about 2018 networking trends, including SD-WAN, edge computing and 5G, in this blog.
- Watch this JSA TV interview with Datavision COO Mark Abolafia.