The Plano Chamber of Commerce is hosting an official ribbon cutting ceremony on Thursday for DataBank’s newest Dallas data center. The 145,000-square-foot facility, DFW3, opened in March and is available to serve business customers with unmatched capacity and redundancy of design.
Here are the event details:
- When: Thursday, August 2, 2018 at 10 a.m.
- Where: DFW3 – 8375 Dominion Parkway, Plano, TX
- Who will be there? Plano Chamber of Commerce officials, business ambassadors and city officials – and Kevin Ooley, President and CFO for DataBank, will provide opening remarks
- What’s DFW3? A state-of-the-art, Uptime Certified Tier III data center with the following specifications:
- Onsite cloud, disaster recovery, security, and managed services
- HIPAA HITECH, SOC 1 Type II, SOC 2 Type II, SSAE 18, and PCI DSS compliance
- Carrier and network-neutral design
- Diverse utility feeds providing more than 40MW of high density, onsite power
- Fiber-rich environment to support high bandwidth and a variety of connectivity requirements
Tracy Bartholomew, Director of Membership Development for Plano Chamber of Commerce, had this to say about DataBank: “We are honored to officially welcome DataBank into the Plano Chamber of Commerce, and to work with its team to foster more growth and a strong sense of community in the area. DataBank’s DFW3 facility is truly state-of-the-art and offers a robust range of data center solutions to a host of neighboring Plano-based businesses. We wish them every success.”