DataBank Ltd. Co-Founder and Senior Vice President, Jerry Blair, will serve as an industry authority and thought leader at the Data Center Investment Conference & Expo (DICE), Midwest event to be held in Chicago on August 28, 2018. Mr. Blair, along with other distinguished panelists, will discuss the data center site selection process specific to the cost of land and power, economic incentives and many other critical considerations that are part of a successful data center strategy.
Title: Data Center Site Selection: Cost of Land & Power, Economic Incentive and More
Time: 1:45 – 2:30 pm
Moderator: Mitchell Carrel, Partner, Freeborn & Peters
- Jerry Blair, Co-Founder & Senior VP, DataBank, Ltd.
- Anthony Bolner, Executive VP & Partner, Stream Data Centers
- Rick Fournier, Director, Enterprise Sales – Midwest, Digital Realty Trust
- Kylle Jordan, Manager, Business Development, Minnesota Department of Employment Development
- Chris Pumphry, Executive Director, Douglas County Economic Development Authority
- Ed Sitar, Manager, Economic & Business Development, ComEd
To request an onsite meeting or interview with DataBank at the event, email [email protected] or simply stop by their table at event for an impromptu discussion.
For more information, please visit www.databank.com.