Colo Atl Owner and Founder, Tim Kiser, will serve as panelist at CAPRE’s Second Annual Greater Atlanta & Southeast Data Center Summit on Thursday, August 24 at The American Cancer Society Center in Atlanta, GA. The full-day conference will feature 40+ speakers who will offer comprehensive analysis of the market opportunities and challenges. More than 300 senior-level data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives are expected to attend. The Second Annual Greater Atlanta & Southeast Data Center Summit will feature 13 hours of combined informational panels and networking.
Tim Kiser will speak on the “Greater Atlanta Data Center 360: Making Sense of Recent M&A Activity, the Ins-and-Outs of Deals, and what it Means for the Industry” panel, which takes place from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM on August 24. Discussion points include:
* Analysis of the spike in M&A activity in 2017: Is there a certain characteristic to deals this year?
* What will recent M&A activity mean for the small-to-mid sized players?
* What has driven the spike in values and increased interest in the sector from an investment standpoint?
* With the low capitalization rates and high per-square foot/kW sale rates, it implies future rent growth. Are you surprised in the past year or so with decreased vacancy that you haven’t seen a higher increase in rents?
* Is the general belief that if you aren’t a seller in this environment you will have to scale quickly to stay relevant? Or, can local and regional players still carve out their own niche?
Hear from Tim Kiser as he joins Moderator: Rob Plowden, Partner, Eversheds Sutherland (US) LLP and fellow panelists, Mike Dolan, Executive Vice President, JLL; Butch Goldi, EVP, Quality Technology Services; Jeff Hill, Enterprise Data Center Services, CyrusOne; Tim Huffman, SVP – Director of Data Center Solutions, CBRE; and Aaron Reuther, Vice President of Real Estate Development, Ascent Corp.
For information or to register, visit https://www.capremedia.com/events/second-annual-greater-atlanta-southeast-data-center-summit.