Colo Atl’s Owner and Founder, Tim Kiser, will speak at IMN’s 5th Fall Forum on Financing, Investing & Real Estate Development for Data Centers. The conference will be held Nov. 12-13 at the Ritz-Carlton in Half Moon Bay, CA, and is expected to attract more than 300 senior executives, including some of the most prominent data center owners, tenants, investors, capital and service providers.
Mr. Kiser will offer his expertise on a panel titled, “The Build out…The Tenant vs. The Data Center Company,” taking place on Thursday, Nov. 13th at 8:25 AM. The session will discuss the pluses and minuses of landlord vs. tenant build outs, exploring some of the following questions:
• Can you win deals by selling your build out expertise?
• When something goes wrong with the client built out who gets the blame?
• Are there certain aspects of the build that you must do and you won’t let the client do?
• Cost of building improvement vs. cost of customer technology?
• When would it pay for a REIT to do the build out?
• Is there a way to account for it more effectively?
“Colo Atl looks forward to participating at IMN’s 5th Fall Data Centers Forum,” states Mr. Kiser. “The conference brings together leaders across the industry to share the latest trends and challenges in the data center space. As Colo Atl is focused on providing a reliable location for its tenants, IMN offers a great environment to share insights, network and connect with key players and partners.”
Guests of Colo Atl are entitled to a 20% discount off the registration fee. To obtain this discount, please contact Todd Rosenberg at [email protected] or 212 901 0552 and mention Colo Atl / Tim Kiser.