CENX, a global leader in next-generation service assurance software has been selected by a leading Tier 1 Communication Service Provider (CSP) to serve as the single source of service assurance for wireless, wireline and cloud environments, facilitating a transition to full automation across the CSP’s global network.
The latest iteration of the CENX software, CENX 7, which enables closed-loop assurance automation across virtual and hybrid networks, will be utilized by the CSP. CENX has successfully deployed CENX 7 across the entirety of the CSP’s global network, which will help it increase network operations efficiency through completely automated processes.
CENX 7 Benefits:
- Rapidly identify, isolate and resolve service-impacting hybrid network events
- Eliminate technology and process silos
- Delivers a highly scalable real-time data pipeline optimized for processing complex data
- Assembles the most comprehensive view of networks and services
- Lower operational costs and higher customer satisfaction
Benefits to the Communication Service Provider:
- Assure and monitor assets across multiple business segments
- Single pane solution away from OSS siloes
- Closed-loop solutions per domain rather than using centralized OSSs across multiple domains
- Monitors and analyzes the health of each individual domain
- Evaluates the root cause of any issues and triggers actions to mitigate these concerns
“CENX is very excited to deploy CENX 7 for yet another Global Tier 1 CSP that is leading the way in network virtualization,” said Jay McMullan, Senior Vice President at CENX. “With the influx of emerging data-driven technologies, it is crucial for Tier 1 global providers to implement highly reliable automated processes and have access to a holistic view into their entire network. CENX 7 opens the gateway to true network automation and offers a simplified view of the entire network.”
Click here to read the full announcement.