IF SO, YOU COULD WIN $10,000 IN FREE PR & MARKETING SERVICES!
Telecom Exchange (TEX), the premier industry networking event ‘where communications and technology meet’, is #TEXcited to announce the second annual ‘Tech Boss’ contest. Following the success of 2015, we are again inviting tech companies to demonstrate why their services and technologies are innovative, creative, and community-minded for 2016. The 2015 Tech Boss finalists included Grand Prize Winner, COSIGN, and finalists H2O by Overgroup, Scopio, Nineteenth Amendment, and Keep Up.
Tech Boss is open to growing and established technology companies who illustrate that social innovation is part of their companies’ DNA. Entries will be judged on creativity of technology, overall effectiveness, and community impact. The companies must be headquartered in the United States and be a for-profit business in operation for no less than six months. Companies are encouraged to complete the entry form and submit a 2 to 3-minute video showcasing their products/services. All entries must be submitted by Monday, May 16, 2016.
WHAT CAN YOU WIN?
A total of five (5) finalists will be chosen from the pool of submitting companies to receive a free exhibit space at TEX NYC, taking place June 21 and 22, 2016 at Cipriani Wall Street (valued at $1,000 each); and one (1) Grand Prize winner will be announced in front of over 600 telecommunications and technology executives at the TEX event. The Grand Prize winner will also receive a public relations and promotion package valued at $10,000 USD, which includes:
- One (1) press release, announcing the company’s top news, written by JSA, approved and distributed to JSA’s tech focused media list
- Social Media distribution of your news, to over 350K tech and media leaders
- One (1) post of your news on Telecom News Now (TNN), the tech and telecom blog with over 90K visitors
- One (1) Competitive Analysis Report – comparing the winner’s company news and social media reach with up to 5 top competitors
- One (1) Website Traffic Analysis Report providing an overview of active users coming to and from winner’s website, including information such as user demographics, main channels through which views are acquired, and general user behavior trends
- JSA will assess company’s major website traffic benchmarks, such as spikes and dips in sessions, and will recommend strategies for overall traffic and SEO improvement
- Telecom Exchange branding will include a free exhibit space, the company’s representative coming to the podium to receive the ‘Tech Boss’ award and an on-site JSA TV video interview
ENTER TO WIN NOW, IT’S EASY
Simply go here: . Fill out the form, and boom, you’re on your way to proving you’ve got what it takes to be the next Tech Boss.
No purchase necessary to enter. Entries will be judged on creativity of technology, overall effectiveness and community impact. Winner will be announced during the Telecom Exchange on June 22nd, and must be present to win.
For questions, please email [email protected].
Don’t delay, entries are only accepted through May 16, 2016.
YOU’RE THE BOSS – JSA WILL HELP YOU PROVE IT!
As we expected, TEX exhibit space is selling out at record pace with over 75% of the exhibit tables now sold. Exhibit tables are available on a first-come, first-serve basis; and there are a limited number of sponsorship packages available. For more information, email [email protected].