Avotus Corporation, the leading provider of Intelligent Communications Management (ICM) solutions, announces that its Usage Management (UM) Cloud Reporting for BroadSoft is now available in the BroadSoft Marketplace. Avotus’ UM Cloud Reporting for the BroadSoft solution is a feature-rich usage management solution that offers advanced levels of call-accounting capability and reporting and is designed to integrate seamlessly with BroadSoft’s BroadWorks unified communications platform.
“Avotus is committed to providing the best and most valuable products and services to our
BroadSoft service provider partners,” states Avotus CEO, James Martino. “For 30 years, Avotus has been a leader in the voice usage management industry and our latest product enhancement and roll-out schedule for BroadSoft illustrates our continued commitment to them and their partners. We’re thrilled to have our UM Cloud Reporting for BroadSoft included in the innovative suite of solutions on the BroadSoft Marketplace.”
Key Avotus UM Cloud Reporting for BroadSoft capabilities include:
- Traditional call accounting (CDR reports)
- Wireless reporting (Mobility)
- Telecom cost allocation (across departments & usage types)
- Compliance and auditing – “Lookup” type detail reports
- Asset Management
- Telecom traffic and engineering statistics reports
- Emergency and threat call response
- Potential fraud prevention notifications
- Compliance with state, provincial, municipal or local data retention policies
- Assistance for Law enforcement investigations
- Response to litigation
- Multiple site visibility & management on one platform
- Integrates with 130 PBX platforms for multi-vendor visibility
Avotus UM Cloud Reporting for BroadSoft BroadWorks is a subscription-based call management solution that provides comprehensive reporting and analytics across wireline, VoIP and wireless voice assets, company-wide. It delivers organized and detailed visibility and reporting on an organization’s communications spend across wireline, wireless, VoIP and legacy voice platforms.
Read the full press release here.