Avotus Corporation, the leading provider of Intelligent Communications Management (ICM) solutions, has once again addressed ICM risks.
The company announces today that it has expanded its award-winning ICM Enhanced Usage Reporting (EUR) platform. ICM EUR from Avotus now integrates, tracks and reports on usage for Unified Communications services. ICM EUR allows communication managers to gain unprecedented visibility into the full suite of Unified Communications features including: Instant Messaging, Presence, Voice, Wireless, and Video Conferencing with one unified tracking and reporting platform.
“Unified Communications deployments are expanding rapidly, yet many enterprises may not be aware of significant security and abuse exposures inherent in these deployments,” states Avotus CEO, James Martino. “The same UC tools, which enhance productivity, can be easily used to circumvent firewalls and share intellectual property. For 30 years, Avotus has been providing visibility, data management and savings for corporate voice networks. It was a natural extension for us to lead the field in developing Enhanced Usage Reporting for Unified Communications. Now clients can install their favorite UC platform, in concert with ICM EUR, mitigating these risks and protecting their communications environment.”
Key ICM Enhanced Usage Reporting capabilities include:
- Tracking and exception reporting across all UC features detects abuse and ensures compliance with corporate guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Multi-site and Multi-vendor integration provides full visibility via single portal
- Enhanced visibility across wireline, wireless, VoIP, UC and TDM based links
- Full asset-tracking module for traditional and non-traditional TEM assets
- Organized Call Detail Record (CDR) reporting
- Consolidated billing reports
- Automated reports in a variety of formats via email
- Bill back – usage charges to departments, cost codes or employees
Avotus has integrated its latest ICM EUR platform with both Cisco and Genband. EUR from Avotus can be deployed in either a Cloud or Premise installation and expands on the company’s legacy of integration with over 130 models of PBX’s.