Women’s Speaking Initiative (WSI)’s goal is to seat more women in leadership roles on the telecom and tech speaking circuit by connecting qualified speakers with industry event organizers.
- WSI is a Global Call for Women Speakers in Executive Positions in Telecom and Technology Companies
- JSA to Distribute the Resulting Roster of Female Speakers to Partnering Industry Conference Organizers and for Seating JSA’s Telecom Exchange & Virtual CEO Roundtables
- WSI Goal is to Enable More Equal Representation of Women and Men Speaking on Industry Panels
As the hosts of monthly Virtual CEO Roundtables and on-site CEO Roundtables at its Telecom Exchange executive networking events held throughout the year, JSA would like to extend seats at these Roundtables to qualified, articulate women who hold senior-level positions at telecom and technology companies. In order to secure these speakers, JSA is hosting a “call for female speakers”, where women can upload their qualifications and preferred speaking topics in the form on the right. The resulting roster of approved female speakers will not only be considered for JSA’s own CEO Roundtables, but also distributed to the industry’s top event organizers, many of which are JSA media partners, for additional speaking opportunities throughout the year.
Confirmed, qualified WSI participants will also receive the following benefits:
- Complimentary CEO Exchange Membership for a year, which offers the ability to network with other industry thought leaders in an exclusive, executive-only, social networking and meeting management platform
- Confirmed speaking spot either on a Virtual CEO Roundtable, on-site Telecom Exchange CEO Roundtable or at one of the 10 Bisnow events held throughout the year
- Ability to submit thought leadership articles to JSA’s Tech and Telecom News Now (TNN) blog (readership 130K)
- Potential membership to other women’s networking groups, such as WTF
- Introduction to the Women in the Channel association of women in telecom and IT channels
- Complimentary pass to the women’s networking event at an upcoming Telecom Exchange
For more information on WSI or any JSA initiative, please email [email protected].